Thursday, February 4

autobiographical activism

in attempts to keep with personal & professional upkeep,

i've decided that instead of loading my millions of photo artifacts onto an obscure album on facebook, i'll post them more regularly here-- because i like the idea of an anonymous audience rather than a regional networked one.


so for all you random visitors, heres some imagery i think is pretty neat.

people i know, places i see, things & spaces & in some cases sounds i hear make or speak.

& then, more directly, to any of my family members who stray across this site in hopes knowing a little more about what i do when they dont hear from me, aha, these bike related ones are for you !

buttttt

since im a bigger geek than i think anyone wants to admit to know, upon cleaning out my lagging hardrive i rediscovered alot of cool little things i've created in rhino.

& i never thought i even liked rhino*


i think i can say i sincerley do now.
but it was an ugly process.

TOday i made this :




a minor maricle in my digital legacy.
heres a roll of some of my favorite doodads i almost forgot i had the patience to make :

 timepieces :


shoes.

from an outline of my right foot.

 
  

i'd like to dedicate those last 4 to my mum
whose bewilderingly extensive shoe collection 
no doubt had an effect on my frame of reference. 


gizmows.

 

think of it as the NASA approved entertainment system.

gadjets.

 
i think i considered them as projectors. 

 

gnomechomskys.


& 
my homework 
last week :P A T T E RNz
 

No comments: