Monday, August 30

this is a public service apology :

it has been a while ,
& there has been no computer .


but surmounting those odds , 
i reappear !
to reiterate more of my rhetoric & revelations ,
& to report more on the rare & the ridiculous, 
as a sort of recreation .


so today i share the most important thing i've seen today :








as soon i'll be acquiring whats left 
of my recently deceased macbook's memory 
via my lonesome hard drive ,


so i might be able to illustrate more 
of my imaginary pursuits 
from these last few months passed.


what i can showcase as a source of more informative updatings 
is the blog i run on behalf of myself & my co-conspirators , 
alexis [ the alligator ] bringer & mikey [ rooster ] upon .


so after you've upped your empathy watching that short , 
check out our outfit here :

UNUSmundus
http://unsmnds.blogspot.com/


because that's what we're all about<3




we're also about to publish a zine, retrofit a midcity showcase, hopefully build some bicycles & most certainly take the world by loving storm.

stay tuned, rabbitt readers !

No comments: